November 13, 2017
If your job search strategy only includes applying for advertised jobs, then you are being reactive with a tragic 3% chance to be called for an interview. Proactive job seekers understand that 80% of the vacant jobs are never advertised and use a job search strategy based on networking, strategic conversations with key players and recommendations.
Get started and enroll today in our workshop to become a proactive job seeker!
- You have clear professional goals (Field / Function / Industry)
Is this workshop for you?
• Do you have a clear understanding of how companies recruit?
• Are you spending enough time building a professional network?
• Did you identify key players in your field?
• Have you started conversations with these key players?
• Are you aware of all the job search tools available to you?
• Are you spending more time creating opportunities than applying for opportunities?
• Do you have a clear job search strategy plan?
You answered "NO" to 2 or more questions and comply with pre-requisites ? Then this workshop is for you!
During 2 hours, Emeline ROISSETER – Certified Career Coach @ Momentum (www.momentum-cc.com) - will provide practical advice and support to make sure your CV complies with the recruiter’s requirements in the UAE and stands out from the crowd by giving a powerful first impression.
Emeline is a native french speaker but will deliver the workshop in English.
Registration is opened with an early bird rate of 300 AED until Monday, November 6th.
Please note : payment will be requested ahead of the workshop and places are limited to 10 attendees max to ensure fruitful discussions.
13 november 2017
9h45 : arrival of attendees
10:00-12:00 : workshop
French Business Council meeting room (parking close to Hotel Dunes Appartment)
IMPORTANT: By filling out the form below, please fill in your local phone number in the field "Nom de votre entreprise"