A 27-year presence in Dubai and the Northern Emirates
Created in 1987, the French Business Council (FBC) is the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Our missions :
- Promote economic and commercial relationships between the United Arab Emirates and France.
- Support the development of French Business Council member companies, and that of French companies that want to set up in the UAE.
- Promote and lead the FBC’s business community, through relevant services and events.
One of the major Chambers in the Middle East
The French Business Council is part of the UCCIFE(Union of the French Chambers of Commerce and Industry Abroad), which brings together :
- 82 countries
- 112 French Chambers
- over 25,000 companies
The FBC gathers :
- 330 companies
- a total network of 650 members, representative of the French enterprises based in the United Arab Emirates and of the local companies engaging in economic relationships with France.
A dynamic business platform
The French Business Council offers a wide range of services and provides members with its network and local knowledge. In order to support your successful business in Dubai, the FBC is equipped with:
- A Business Center
- A 13-person permanent team
- An Executive Committee of 12 elected members
- 4 business committees : Sustainability, Luxury/ Retail, Food and Beverage, ICT
- 3 business clubs
More than 80 events per year, and so many opportunities to extend your network
The French Business Council organizes a great variety of events that are great opportunities to boost your business network. Some of our events have now become “musts”:
- The annual Gala Dinner, gathering 1000 guests
- The monthly French Tuesdays.