13 novembre 2017
Your CV is your one chance to give a positive first impression and secure interviews. It is a crucial document with the power to sell your skills and professional background on your behalf.
Get started and enroll today in our CV workshop to get a CV giving a powerful first impression!
- You have clear professional goals (Field / Function / Industry)
- Your English CV is up-to-date
Is this workshop for you?
• Does your CV reflect your true professional identity?
• Are you confident your CV includes all the key words for the job you target?
• Does your CV include all the information required by HR/Recruiters in the UAE?
• Are you confident your CV format and design will help you stand out from the crowd?
• Do you know the difference between a chronological CV and a competency-based CV?
• Does your CV describe your achievements using quantitative facts?
• Are you frequently contacted by recruiters after sending your CV?
You comply with pre-requisites and answered "NO" to 2 or more questions? Then this workshop is for you!
During 2 hours, Emeline ROISSETER – Certified Career Coach @ Momentum (www.momentum-cc.com) - will provide practical advice and support to make sure your CV complies with the recruiter’s requirements in the UAE and stands out from the crowd by giving a powerful first impression.
Emeline is a native french speaker but will deliver the workshop in English.
Please note :
For this 1st edition, the workshop is run at a preferred rate of 300 AED.
Payment will be requested ahead of the workshop and places are limited to 10 attendees max to ensure fruitful discussions.
13 november 2017
13:15 : arrival of attendees
13:30-15:30 : workshop
French Business Council meeting room (parking close to Hotel Dunes Appartment)