22 janvier 2018
Your LinkedIn profile is different from your CV but it is just as important. LinkedIn is a free tool to build your professional brand, position yourself as an expert in your field and attract recruiters to contact you for job opportunities.
Get started and enrol today in our workshop to optimize your LinkedIn profile and usage for career advancement!
- You have a strong and updated CV
- You have an active LinkedIn profile
- You have a laptop you can bring to the workshop
Is this workshop for you?
• Do you know what an “All-Star” profile means?
• Do you have more than 500 connections?
• Do you have a catchy headline that is not your latest job title?
• Do you have more than 2 recommendations?
• Are you sure your profile contains all the key words searched by recruiters?
• Are you engaging with your network on a daily basis?
• Do you know how recruiters really look for talents on LinkedIn?
• Have you ever been contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn?
You answered "NO" to 2 or more questions and comply with pre-requisites ? Then this workshop is for you!
Emeline is a native French speaker but will deliver the workshop in English. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
• Explain why LinkedIn matters for your professional success
• Set up an “All-Star” profile that gets noticed by recruiters
• Optimize the use of all the free functionalities to stay up to date and position yourself as an expert in your field
• Build and grow a strong professional network that will support your career advancement
• Double your chances of landing interviews by knowing where and how to apply for job opportunities.
After the workshop, Emeline will approve the new LinkedIn profile you drafted.
Registration is opened :
• Early Bird rate until Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11am : AED 315 (including TVA 5%) per workshop
• Normal rate : AED 420 AED (including TVA 5%) per workshop
- Payment will be requested ahead of the workshop (Cash / Cheque / Paypal USD / Bank Transfer)
- Places are limited to 10 attendees max to ensure fruitful discussions.
- Please arrive at the French Business Council reception at 9.45 am
- Workshop will start at 10 am sharp until 12 pm
- Location : French Business Council (Paid parking available on the street).
IMPORTANT: When completing the registration form, thank you for filling the field "Nom de votre Entreprise" with your local phone number.